How much is shipping?
- $9.99 (US only).
- Shipping world-wide upon request! Please email.
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $150.00, at check out, enter code: SHIPME4FREE (US only!) (This discount can’t be applied with other discounts.)
- Farmers Market Self-Pick-Up available only in Los Angeles, at OUR FARMERS MARKET LOCATIONS (see below). We’ll email you to schedule!
Where can I find your chocolates?
OUR FARMERS MARKET LOCATIONS:
- THURSDAYs 4-8: South Pasadena Farmers Market.906 Meridian Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030.
- SUNDAYs 9-2: Mar Vista Farmers Market. (We’ll be all the way down on the south end of Grandview Blvd of the market) Venice Blvd/Grandview Ave, Mar Vista, CA 90066.
- SUNDAYs 8-1: Hollywood Farmers Market. (Find us on Selma off Cahuenga Blvd) 1600 Ivar Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028.
STORES WE'RE IN
Grassroots www.grassroots1968.com 1119 Fair Oaks Ave. South Pasadena, CA
Follow Your Heart www.followyourheart.com 21825 Sherman Way, Canoga Park, CA 91303
Herbal Apothecary www.herbalapothecarymarket.com 12924 Bailey St Whittier Ca 90601
Want your favorite store to carry us? Get free chocolate if you get us in!
Just check in with their management and please email us. Thanks so much! <3
Where else do you sell Hopf Chocolate?
Our friends of Blöde Kuh carry our bars at their farmers market locations in Los Angeles.
- Studio City (8am-2pm)
- Manhatten Beach (11am-4pm)
- Culver City (3-6)
- La Cañada (9am-1pm)
- Playa Vista (9am-2pm)
How much sugar is in your chocolate bars?
A whole bar contains about 7-11g of sugars. All from low glycemic coconut nectar, which is unrefined, high in minerals, nutritious and keeps your blood sugar stable.
Dairy? Gluten? Nuts? Tree nuts?
Our chocolates are made in a vegan kitchen, so they are free of any dairy. There may be traces of wheat, as we are not certified gluten-free. Some of our flavors contain almonds, cashews and coconut, and they all may contain traces of nuts, however no peanuts. We sweeten our bars as all items with coconut blossom nectar.
How much chocolate do you recommend?
This would be up to you. We personally eat one bar a day. Sometimes a little less. For us it's rather a food than a treat. A whole bar for breakfast or as a snack is not uncommon.
How do I get in touch about wholesale?
Please use our contact form for wholesale inquiries.