How much is shipping?
US shipping is $9.99.
Free shipping on orders over $85.00, at check out, enter code: FREE85
Where can I find your chocolates?
OUR FARMERS MARKET LOCATIONS:
- TUESDAYs 2-7.30: Silverlake Farmers Market. 3700 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026.
- THURSDAYs 4-8: South Pasadena Farmers Market.906 Meridian Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030.
- SATUYRDAYs 8-1.30: Silverlake Farmers Market. 3700 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026.
- SUNDAYs 9-2: Mar Vista Farmers Market. Venice Blvd/Grandview Ave, Mar Vista, CA 90066.
- SUNDAYs 8-1: Hollywood Farmers Market. 1600 Ivar Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028.
Where else do you sell Hopf Chocolate?
Our friends of Blöde Kuh carry our bars at their farmers market locations in Los Angeles.
- Studio City (8am-2pm)
- Manhatten Beach (11am-4pm)
- Culver City (3-6)
- La Cañada (9am-1pm)
- Playa Vista (9am-2pm)
How much sugar is in your chocolate bars?
A whole bar contains about 12g of sugars. All from low glycemic coconut nectar, which is unrefined, high in minerals, nutritious and keeps your blood sugar stable.
Dairy? Gluten? Nuts?
Our chocolates are made in a vegan kitchen, so they are free of any dairy. There may be traces of wheat, as we are not certified gluten-free. Some of our flavors contain almonds, cashews and coconut, and they all may contain traces of nuts, however no peanuts.
How much chocolate do you recommend?
This would be up to you. We personally eat one bar a day. Sometimes a little less. For us it's rather a food than a treat. A whole bar for breakfast or as a snack is not uncommon.
How do I get in touch about wholesale?
Please use our contact form for wholesale inquiries.