How much is shipping?
US shipping is $9.99.
Free shipping on orders over $85.00, at check out, enter code: FREE85
CANADA: free shipping on orders over $120.00, at check out, enter code: FREE120
GERMANY: free shipping on orders over $160.00, at check out, enter code: FREE160
Where can I find your chocolates?
OUR FARMERS MARKET LOCATIONS:
- TUESDAYs 2-7.30: Silverlake Farmers Market. 3700 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026.
- THURSDAYs 4-8: South Pasadena Farmers Market.906 Meridian Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030.
- SATUYRDAYs 8-1.30: Silverlake Farmers Market. 3700 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026.
- SUNDAYs 9-2: Mar Vista Farmers Market. Venice Blvd/Grandview Ave, Mar Vista, CA 90066. www.marvistafarmersmarket.org
Where else do you sell Hopf Chocolate?
Our friends of Blöde Kuh carry our bars at their farmers market locations in Los Angeles.
- Hollywood (8am-1pm)
- Studio City (8am-2pm)
- Manhatten Beach (11am-4pm)
- Culver City (3-6)
- La Cañada (9am-1pm)
- Playa Vista (9am-2pm)
How much sugar is in your chocolate bars?
One bar contains about 10g of sugars at most. We use coconut nectar, which is unrefined, high in minerals and a low glycemic, nutritious sweetener.
Dairy? Gluten? Nuts?
Our chocolates are made in a vegan kitchen, so they are free of any dairy. There may be traces of gluten, as we are not certified gluten-free. Some of our flavors contain almonds, cashews and coconut, and may contain traces of nuts, however no peanuts.
How much chocolate do you recommend?
This would be up to you. We personally eat one bar a day. Sometimes a little less. For us it's rather a food than a treat. A whole bar for breakfast or as a snack is not uncommon.
How do I get in touch about wholesale?
Please use our contact form for wholesale inquiries.